ARE YOU THE SPEECH
PATHOLOGIST THAT WE ARE SEARCHING FOR?
PERSON CENTRED FLEXIBLE RESPONSIVE
At SMART Spot you will provide person centred, flexible and responsive services that
value the important and essential role that families and educators play in all aspects of a child's development.
Educators and families are such a critical part of a child's intervention, so we encourage families and educators to work in partnership with our Speech Pathologists to make key decisions about the goals and activities that the child works on to improve their communication skills and activity participation within the curriculum.
In your role you will be:
Why Join The Team
We are a team of dynamic and responsive Speech Pathologists who absolutely love what we do! This is such a wonderful opportunity for Speech Pathologists who are highly motivated to improve their skills in a supportive learning environment.
In you role you will be:
- Provided an internal mentor who will be matched to you based on your experience, professional goals and learning preferences.
- Weekly mentoring opportunities.
- Fortnightly staff meetings over paid breakfast with opportunities for case conferencing and professional learning.
- Quarterly team training and planning days, with a start to every session being focussed on wellbeing with a team yoga, massage etc.
- Administration support to manage all invoices and client bookings.